There are two things I`m trying to pay attention to this year, one is spending less money and the other one is not wasting any food. This sandwich does both, it`s made out of leftovers from this ham roast recipe and it`s the perfect go to meal or snack to bring to work. Like that you don`t have to spend money buying something for your lunch break.
Ingredients (for 1 sandwich):
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 to 2 slices ham roast, you can find the recipe for this ham roast here
- 1 sandwich pickle slice
- spread the mayonnaise on one slice whole-grain bread and the mustard on the other one.
- place the ham roast on the bread slice with the mustard.
- lay the pickle slice on top of the ham roast and place the bread slice with the mayonnaise on top of the pickle slice.
The sandwich can easily prepared one day in advance. Just wrap it in tin foil and store in the fridge.
Talking about saving money, do you guys have any more suggestions?
Read you soon,